Friday-Sunday April 3rd-5th
Friday Evening Lecture at the Orion Performing Arts Center 50 Republic Ave, Topsham Maine
Saturday & Sunday hands-on sessions beginning at 0730:
Acquired Structure on River Rd Topsham ME
$150.00 FOOLS members and SMCC Students; $165.00 non-FOOLS member, this includes lunch both days
The New England FOOLS along with Topsham Fire & Rescue are proud to deliver a weekend of hands-on evolutions of all facets of truck company operations.
Evolutions will consist of:
- Vertical ventilation from both a ground ladder
- Residential Search
- Conventional and Confined Space Forcible Entry
- Vertical ventilation from an aerial device
- Street Smart Ladders
- Through the lock ‘respectable entry’
- Forcible Entry with Rotary Saws
Program will be a Friday evening lecture and two FULL days of hands-on evolutions in an acquired residential structure.
We are pleased to partner with Desert Diamond Industries as our exclusive saw blade vendor for Spring Training 2020, Northeast Truckin’.